Assembling a foot cord is very simple. Use the following guideline,
1) Fold the elastic cord in equal lengths.
2) Tie the loop end - making sure loop is large enough to fit bare/with shoe or around the neck.
3) On the opposite end, insert the cord through the hook lock. You may have to cut the end as its a tight fit and you'll need a clean end - it will fit through. Once on, it is secure and won't slip.
4) Once hook is in place, the last thing is to add the round cord lock. This is to make sure it doesn't slip under higher pressure. You adjust the length by moving the hook and round cord lock.
5) Once Hook and round cord lock is in place, pull the elastic cord enough to tie the end. This prevents end being frayed too much on the elastic cord.Cut off any excess cord or leave it be - up to you.
5) That's it. Now just put the foot through the loop and attach the hook onto the cylinder. This simple foot cord is very versatile and you can move your leg to change angle and its super for watching television.